Texas BioDiesel Corporation has expertise in the following:
- Energy conversion processes
- Biomass and biofuels logistics (collecting, handling,
- Biomass-based, decentralized rural electrification
Our experts and support personnel offer a broad
range of services in technical, economic, and financial
aspects of bio-energy systems, such as:
- Technology research and development
- System engineering and implementation
- Biotechnology commercialization
- International consulting and project management
- Project development and financing
- Renewable fuels facility operations
- Selling and trading of biofuels
- Technology assessments and feasibility studies
The successful assessment of a biomass energy project requires
not only an understanding of the energy conversion process
itself, but also a good insight into various related disciplines.
The Texas BioDiesel team is well-informed about the latest
developments in bioenergy generation and chemical production.
Our knowlege is kept current through our cooperative
research and development agreement with the U.S. Department
of Energy (DOE) Idaho National Laboratory (INL), strategic international partners, and stakeholders.